DETAILED TOUR DESCRIPTION LIST
Day One: Leave hotel at 8 am or at your prefer time.
- Ta Promh temple (also known as the jungle temple), where there are many giant tree roots which are growing on the temple structure. The Hollywood movie Tomb Raider was also filmed at Ta Promh Temple.
- Angkor Wat temple – The largest religious monument in the world.
- Takeo temple .
- Thammanon and Choa Saytevada temple.
- Sunset at Bakeng Mountain.
- Angkor Thom (former capital city) is where you’ll find many temples such as:
- Bayon temple – the temple with many faces of Buddha.
- Baphoun temple –A Hindu temple which was built 121 years earlier than Bayon temple.
- Piminakas temple- Located in the middle of the former Royal Palace.
- Terrace of the Elephants.
- Suprat temple and Terrace of the Leper King.
Day Two: Leave hotel at your prefered time
- Silk farm artisan.
- National museum.
- Artisan the Angkor.
- Old market.
- Local village.
- Other activities...
Day Three: Leave hotel early at 5:00 am for the sunrise in front of the Angkor Wat temple.
*Please note, we may have to change this to day 3 depending on the weather forecast. After the Sunrise – Enjoy a good breakfast before continuing along with the following:
- Preh Kan temple.
- Neak Pean temple.
- Ta Som temple.
- East Mebon temple.
Day Four: Leave hotel at 8:00 am.
TripadvisorVannak Tripadvisor Reviews
- Banteay Srei temple or Pink lady Temple.
- Pre Rup temple.
- Bantey Kdey temple.
- Banteay Samre temple and Rolous group.
Apasara Traditional Dance Show (Buffet Dinner)
- Please let me know in advance of your trip, if you would like to include this in your tour.
- Also be advised that there is an additional cost of $12 per person for this Apsara add-on.